Thank you to all the entrants and judges for their hard work. The Logos submitted were awesome. It was a really tough choice for the judges to choose their top 5.
Out of 7 judges, here are the Judges Total Top 5 picks.
(Each judge voted on a ranking scale which had a score, the final points were tallied and the Top 5 is what you see here. It was an extremely tough choice as all the entries were really good.)Top 1: Entry
- All JIGG gamers (incl. new members) may Vote. (please vote :) )
- You may only vote ONCE.
- You may only vote for 1 logo.
- Email your votes in before Friday, Mar 9th : midnight. (Since not every JIGG member is on BGG, I'll be collecting the votes via email & BGG Geekmail)
- Mail them to jiggtokyo (at mark) gmail.com and include your name & JIGG area (I will crosscheck the names to ensure there's no double voting)
e.g. I vote for Top 3!
Bob Smith (JIGG Tokyo & Kanagawa)
Some things maybe to think about when voting. The logo you are choosing
- represents JIGG as a whole
- looks cool & modern & stands out (they all do!!)
- will look good on a flyer
- will look good on a Meishi
- will look good on a t-shirt
If you have any questions please mail jiggtokyo (at mark) gmail.com
In case of a tie - the judges decision will be final
In case of bribes & petitioning - the judges decision will be final