Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A new writer appears

Good evening everyone. My name is Luke and I have been grandly sent forth to become what I like to call a "staff writer" (surely the role of JIGG editor can't be too far away!) for this Blog.

From the start I'd like to apologise that I will not be writing in Japanese (As I cannot) but I hope that my English comments, reviews, musings et al will suffice.

I live in Nagoya but I am proud to call myself a member of JIGG Kansai (The Shinkansen to Tokyo is twice as expensive as to Osaka - easy decision!) but will focus more on the "Nagoya branch" of JIGG Kansai, along with a few updates from trips down to Osaka. I hope you are interested in what I have to say and the comments section is always open!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing the reports from Nagoya and hearing what you think about the crazy crew in Kansai.

    ReplyDelete