Saturday, June 2, 2012

As everyone is posting the upcoming games days I thought I would post about the next Osaka day as well. As I mentioned to some of you at the convention there will be a Game day at the same venue on the first Sunday of the Month from now on.

June Osaka Game Day
Date: Sunday, June 3rd
Time: 9:30am to 9:30pm
Place: Naniwa-kumin Center
Map: Directions can be found here.
Participation fees: 500yen
Room capacity: 20 people

Something I would like to do with these Game days is to have a theme to each of them, just to keep things interesting. For the first one the theme I have chosen is this.

Each person attending may only bring 1 (one) game to the event.


This means that (hopefully) we will be able to play every game at least once. Many of us have a favourite game that never makes it to the table, some of us even bring them to games days time and time again to watch them get passed over. This is your chance to play!



<Copied from BGG>

No comments:

Post a Comment